Linking science and the marketplace
The Ark's Accelerator prepares new technologies for commercial exploitation, guiding them towards a marketable application. It also deals with the process of taking out patents, where necessary.
The Ark’s Accelerator promotes and supports the design of new products and services. It identifies and selects promising new technologies, facilitates their development and also develops the basis for enterprise creation. It builds bridges between science and the marketplace, between universities and the business world.
A process of preparation for commercial exploitation takes the promising results of a research project and guides them towards a marketable application.
The Accelerator offers the following services:
- analysis of technical and commercial feasibility
- creation of business opportunities
- contacts with industrial partners
- evaluation of the intellectual property aspects
- support in legal and contractual matters
- monitoring of development projects
Interested ? Contact us now!